The conditions of this Returns Policy apply to all customers purchasing any products from The Eyelash Design Company (the Company/we/our/us), via the website at www.lash-fx.com (Website) and subject to the terms and conditions set out at www.lash-fx.com/terms-and-conditions
Notwithstanding your rights set out at conditions 6 and 10 of the terms and conditions, as set out in more detail at www.lash-fx.com/terms-and-conditions, you should comply with the following procedure for all returns.
1. You must inform us within 24 hours of delivery if you receive an order in which any of the products are damaged or have been delivered short of the quantities you ordered.
2. You must inform us within 7 working days of placing your order of non-delivery.
3. Should the packaging of your order be damaged upon delivery DO NOT SIGN for it. Please mark it ‘REFUSED AS DAMAGED’ and ask for the package to be directly returned to us.
4. If a product is damaged or faulty We will replace any such product if once tested We agree that any such product is in fact damaged or faulty. If any such product is found not to be damaged or faulty it will be returned to you and in this instance you will be charged the cost of post and packaging.
5. You will be responsible for the post and packaging costs of all returns to us for any reason.
6. Your statutory rights are not affected.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS PLEASE:
• If you wish to return any products for any reason contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your individual returns reference.
• Ensure you include your individual returns reference with your returns.
• Ensure that any returns are adequately packaged. We do not accept responsibility for any returns that are lost or damaged in transit. It is recommended you use a recorded service.
If the above procedure has not been followed correctly we reserve the right not to process the returns.